Thanks to you all for the words of encouragement in the past week, both about nasty Bitchmom in my class and my whole "ABBA made me cry because I am a full-on lunatic" post the other day. I really do appreciate hearing from you (and Liz, if you read this, I tried to email you but it bounced back--email me!)
And now, a meme. Sarah tagged me to share 6 unspectacular quirks about myself with you all (as if this whole blog isn't one big freakshow as it is?!) And then I have to tag 6 others. So I tag Tress , Amy, KMW (maybe that will get you to post something, huh, woman?!), Crystal, Lindsay, and Becca.
1. My favorite flower is the snapdragon. Because they talk. My grandmother taught me when I was a little girl that if you press on the sides of a snapdragon the right way, they open up like little mouths. At 36 years old, I still can't walk by a snapdragon without making it converse with the snapdragon next to it.
2. I don't know how to make a hyperlink in my blog. If I manage to get this posted with the above tagged people in hyperlink form, it's only because I made Husband do it. Please. I'm useless with the tech stuff.
3. I was way more attracted to the old guys in Mama Mia than to the young Greek hottie. I think I'm officially old.
4. I spent years growing my bangs out; now I want bangs again, but I hate the feeling of hair on my face. Damn.
5. The only thing I miss about work is the commute. I love driving, NPR and music. I don't get nearly enough of any of them anymore.
6. Tori & Dean? My favorite show. 'Nuff said.
(oh, and if the hyperlinks worked, yay for me! I figured out how to do it. But I can't delete that quirk because that would mean having to come up with a replacement quirk and dammit, it's almost time for Tori & Dean...)