Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy NaBloPoMo to you...

Hold on to your hats, people. National Blog Posting Month is about to begin and that means I will be posting. every. single. day. for the month of November. Yes, even if I have nothing at all to say. I promise to dig deep and try to find something that can't be written off as inane or complete drivel, but I make no promises. Things you can look forward to reading about? My new kitchen, which now has everything but the kitchen sink....literally. A road trip to South Carolina for Thanksgiving (please note this will include an overnight in a Holiday Inn Express somewhere on I-95 and a zero-star meal at Cracker Barrel). There has to be something blog-worthy in all that. Or not...

Blog worthy or not, it will be new, every day. Enjoy. Oh, and feast your eyes on the monkey man...

Mama, maybe next time you buy me a costume with legs long enough, huh?

Screw the banana in my pocket; didn't you know that monkeys enjoy string cheese?

Practicing for the All-Monkey Olympics beach ball kicking competition

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did people swamp him with trick or treat candy? Sooo cute.

Amy said...

Totally monkeylicious.

Now the real question: does he still sit in that bouncy seat in the picture or is it one of those baby items that mysteriously never gets put away and after awhile you stop seeing it in your living room and then you ignore it until someone points it out on your blog?

See, a topic for November! Lord knows, I will be looking for plenty myself.