Wednesday, May 17, 2006

oh how I miss the blog...

I have a snippet of time while the little man sleeps on one side of me and the big daddy sleeps on the other...I miss the opportunity to write, but these days I am far more focused on trying to master the art of the swaddle (you need a freaking degree, people!! A degree!!), examining poopy diapers for just the right color/consistency combination and hooking myself up to a fabulously torturous device to literally yank the milk out of me until Ethan has figured out that the Avent bottle isn't actually where his food comes from. One of the joys of preemies is the limited ability to latch on and eat at the boob; hence I spend a good portion of my day with my pal the pump.

But all in all, life is wonderful and blissfully sleep-deprived. Don't forget about me--keep checking in; I will be back!!

2 comments:

Becci said...

LOL I check like a madwoman (like I have anything else to do right now). Can't wait for the birth story. I hope he figures out the latching thing soon. Don't worry about not blogging as much, you are a mommy!

KMW said...

I could never forget about you. I am checking everyday...bedrest gives you time--I'm sure it is a distant memory for you! Ethan is truly adorable.