Saturday, June 16, 2007

Like Father, like Son...

A funny thing happens when I don't blog for a week or so. People start asking me if I am depressed. Way back when, when I first 'fessed up about the PPD, I said I realized that I had it when I could no longer muster an interest in blogging and let the blog slide for the better part of a month. Now, Husband and a few good friends seem to keep tabs on the frequency of my postings as a benchmark of my mental health. So let me assure you, friends, family and internet in general, Sarah is NOT depressed. She is just chasing a constantly busy little person around the house at all hours of the day, feigning fascination with the never-ending opening and closing of cabinet doors and warning against the dangers of extreme kitty tampering. Apparently one claw to the forehead was not enough to teach the little man that pulling a kitty's tail can lead to ouchies.

But I have found a quiet moment, so here I am. And as it is Father's Day weekend, here's a little glimpse at the father/son bonding that's been going on in the Little E household as of late...

Husband demonstrates the fine art of being buried by the tide at the Carolina shore

Naptime is not kind to their hair...hence the need for daddy's hat....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wait breathlessly for the blog particularly when I'm traveling for news of our "little man" rather than worries about mama. Thanks for the update. It looks like you all had a wonderful time in the "Carolinas".

Alice said...

Great pictures, Ethan looks too adorable! Glad to hear everything is going well. Happy Father's day to Ethan's well coiffed Daddy!

Amy said...

That is some total Flock of Seagulls hair Ethan is rocking there!