Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You can find IT on Ebay...

When I was young and behaving obnoxiously (me??!! never happened), my parents would jokingly (I think) discuss selling me to the gypsies. Apparently, NH in the 70's was rife with roving bands of baby-buying Slavic nomads on the lookout for a bargain. I would definitely have fit the bill.

This morning, Husband & I had the 2007 equivalent of that conversation, as Ethan whined his way through the 5 and 6 am hours in between us.

Me: You're going to list him on E-bay today, right?

Husband: Yes.

Me: Good.

Husband: Actually, I'll put him up on Craig's List. It's local. He'll be easier to unload.

Me: No. Ebay. If we do Craig's List, he might find his way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another parent who had that same thought! My daughter (16 months old) had such a rough night that we weren't even hoping to make a profit - "Free to a Good Home" :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I tried to put a bid on him, but the Internet wouldn't let me. I guess you are doomed to keep him until he goes to college!

Andrea said...

lol! let me know if you get a good price for him!