Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One Year pictures...

So here they are--Ethan's official "I'm 1 year old!" pictures. We took him to get them done yesterday, but two minutes before our appointment, the stumblebutt took a nose dive into a table and gave himself a big old red mark above his right eye. I swear, I am going to include a "today's boo boo" update daily in the blog from now on--I am fairly certain he is going to give me plenty to write about in that department.

Fortunately the mark didn't morph into a shiner and today there no facial blemish to be seen (he still has that vampiric quality babies have where they heal almost before your very eyes). So off to the photo studio we went. And here are the results. Ethan's first serious crush must be on this photographer--this is our 3rd set of pictures from her and each time he sees her, even though it's been 3 months since the last time, he lights up and giggles and practically begs her to adopt him and take him home with her. Hmmmmm....not sure how much I like that, but at least he smiles for her and makes some fabulous pictures.






4 comments:

Becci said...

I can't believe how big the little man is! He's so cute!!

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! I found your blog just about a year ago -- it's been so much fun "watching" Ethan grow up!

Sarah said...

could he be any cuter? not possible, i say!

Amy said...

I must say, he is adorable.

That picture of the "beach" scene with the fake sandy-looking rug is awesome. Was this at Sears?