Saturday, August 11, 2007

When Babies Attack...

This is what happens when Mama tries to read blogs or answer an email during the day.

Ethan gets increasingly peeved that a.) I am not giving him my undivided attention and perhaps more importantly, b.) he is not allowed to have access to the computer, which is torture because oh. my. god. It is shiny, and has bright lights, and makes funny clicking noises when Mama hits the black buttons and I MUST HAVE IT!!!





PLEASE, MAMA!!! GIVE ME THE COMPUTER!!!

also note our lovely paci/heat rash. Very attractive. We love it when it's 100 degrees out and our mouths are covered with moist plastic for 1/2 the day.

Have no fear, internet. After I snapped these pictures of indignant despair, I put the computer away and spent quality time with my child. Don't go getting the vision of a bon-bon eating, internet shopping couch potato plopping her child in front of Baby Einstein videos all day. Not so. But sometimes a mama's got to check her email.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my god-- he is so cute when he's mad! I seriously love his eyebrows.