Saturday, November 10, 2007

Damn NaBloPoMo..I'm tired!

And I just want to go to sleep. I was on my way to bed when I realized that my entire day had been blogless. And it's NationalBlogPostingMonth...damn it! Why did I sign up for this? I have nothing interesting to say today. Feel free to hit the back button on your browser at this point. Nothing really productive will come from this particular post (does anything ever, one might ask??). Unless, of course, you are looking for a wooden toy, NOT made in China, to give to your toddler this holiday season. It is sure to be a big hit!

Behold, the MULA...

So colorful!

So biodegradable. So NOT made in China!

Who loves the MULA?

I love the MULA!

(Note to self: Please call maid service on Monday morning. You clearly cannot be trusted to clean your own home and it is time you admitted that sad truth to yourself.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. Ethan, that is.... but I can see why he fell in love with the Mula. Anytime you can't think of what to post, just a picture of Ethan is enuf!

Anonymous said...

Look at that happy boy!